[tech-coops] Notes copied to the Wiki, was: Re: Takeaways from the Coop Tech event

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 15:57:40 GMT 2016

Hi

On Fri 18-Nov-2016 at 01:11:07PM +0000, Brian Spurling wrote:

> *Minutes*
>
>    - *[ALL] *Please complete the minutes on the HackPad
>    <https://hackpad.com/Minutes-From-the-MegaZord-Ewu8wwLTXC4>. We're
>    missing minutes for:
>       - "The nature and mode of producing free software" [??]
>       - The Outreach sub group [Jack? Esther? Kayleigh?]
>       - Naming the Network [Joaquim?]
>       - Organising the next retreat [Kayleigh?]

I think I have copied all the notes from the Hackpad to the Wiki:

- https://wiki.coops.tech/wiki/Main_Page#Tuesday_15th_November_2016

There are still some things missing and I'm sure people could improve
the notes in terms of typos and links and things that are missing if
some time is taken to read them :-)

All the best

Chris

--