[SlugBug] [Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: Richard Stallman in Manchester tomorrow]

Tim Dobson personalwebsite at army.com
Wed Apr 30 18:24:10 BST 2008

Hey guys...
just a quick reminder,
looking forward some of you tomorrow
feel free to say hi...
Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: Richard Stallman in Manchester tomorrow
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:04:10 +0100
From: Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net>
To: fsuk-manchester at nongnu.org

Just to remind people that Richard Stallman will be speaking in
Manchester tomorrow evening on the subject of 'Free Software in Ethics
and Practice'. Details are as follows:

Talk starts at 6:45pm (ends approx. 8:30pm) with refreshments from 6:15pm.

Venue: Renold Building, University of Manchester, Sackville Street, M1
3BB.

Entrance is free and there is no need to book a place, but if you would
like to let us know that you are coming so that we can gauge numbers
there is a page for the event on Upcoming:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/495367/

Please also feel free to forward this reminder to any groups/lists who
may be interested in the talk.

Hope to see many of you there!

Paul

--