[SlugBug] Replicating the Success of Free Software (in new media and other fields)

Tim Dobson personalwebsite at army.com
Thu Apr 24 19:44:25 BST 2008

pault wrote:
> Bill forwarded:
>
>> Replicating the Success of Free Software (in new media and other fields)
>> 2 April 2008 7:00pm for 7:30pm (9:30pm finish)
>> [snip]
>
> is there any downloadable record of this event? my prescence was
> thwarted by living in catalunya now...

Bob Holland *did* seem to video the event though I have no idea of the
status of this.
I also think that the audio was recorded separately though I have know
real knowledge on exactly what went on.

It was definitely an interesting and insightfultalk which several people
including James himself, blogged about.

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net