[SlugBug] Linux/BSD CDs up for grabs

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Wed Jun 14 18:33:05 BST 2006

Hi all,

Having a clear out, and before I resign them to the bin, I'm just curious
if anyone wants copies of old version of Linux and BSD - unlikely, but ye
never know :-)

I have:
	OpenBSD 2.6
	OpenBSD 3.2
	FreeBSD 4.0 (four disc set)
	SuSE Linux 6.2 (six disc set)
	InfoMagic LINUX Developer's Resource, August 1997 release
		This includes: RedHat 4.2, Slackware 3.3, Debian 1.3.1,
			XFree86 3.3.1, A copy of Sunsite, LDP etc etc.
		Anyone using Linux back in the late 90s will probably
		have come across this :-)

Shout now otherwise I'm looking at bining them as I have no requirement
for them.

Cheers,

Chris...

--
\ Chris Johnson                 \ NP: Nothing!
 \ cej at nightwolf.org.uk          \