[SlugBug] Linux network setup advice

martin wass mwass at postmaster.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 22:23:39 BST 2006

I work in a small business which has an old NT Server and several WinXP workstations.  I am keen to move at least some workstations to Linux and eventually possibly to a completely Open Source solution.  Currently we require Windows for our database, accounting and email aplications.  I would be grateful for any advice on individuals or small companies that we could approach and might be able to provide us with IT support to achieve this aim.

We are based in Woodseats (S8), Sheffield

Regards,
Martin Wass