[SlugBug] ...and while I'm on the topic of downloads? [Perl and CPAN this time]

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Tue Dec 12 20:59:58 GMT 2006

I'm looking for File::Copy for Perl 5.6.1 ... I don't particularly want
to upgrade an entire Perl distribution (which is what the CPAN module is
wanting me to do) to get a single thing, but any pointers to that as
well would be useful :-)

I'm looking at getting Vipul's Razor for SpamAssassin installed, and
it's listed as a dependency (yes I know the Vipul Razor has an sdk
tarball, but I've already got all the other modules).

Cheers,

Chris...