[SlugBug] Re: SlugBug Digest, Vol 16, Issue 11

saifi saifi at donsat.net
Thu Oct 21 16:50:20 BST 2004

Hi

>  cp MyFont.ttf /usr/share/fonts
>  fc-cache /usr/share/fonts

I did the above but no result

>Depending on your version of openoffice, you might have to do
>something different for that:
>
>  cp MyFont.ttf /usr/lib/openoffice/share/fonts/truetype
>  fc-cache /usr/lib/openoffice/share/fonts/truetype

This directory does not exist in my machine. The open office version is
1.1.1 of RedHat which comes with the Fedora 2. However when I ask to
locate the openoffice it comes up with many locations
/usr/local/share/fonts/openoffice
/usr/lib/ooo-1.1/share/registry/res/de/org/openoffice
/home/saifi/.rhopenoffice1.1

should I do this?

 cp MyFont.ttf /usr/local/share/ fonts/openoffice
  fc-cache /usr/usr/local/share/ fonts/openoffice

Cheers

PS, regarding posting to the list am I putting the right staff in subject box?

Saifi