[Fwd: Re: [SlugBug] Logo and t-shirts, caps etc.]

Chris chris at slugbug.org.uk
Wed Mar 24 15:19:31 GMT 2004

Hi

On Wed 24-Mar-2004 at 01:45:57PM +0000, Bill Best wrote:

> There's a couple of options:
>
> 1) Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com)
>    + Lots of stock options
>    + Easy to setup/use
>    + CC processing
>    - Expensive
>    - US based
>
> 2) Sort it ourselves
>    I'm happy to do this, but we'll loose CC facilities
>    + Cheaper
>    + Don't have to mess about with US posting
>    - We'll need to order a few at once to make it cheaper, but we can
>      still order one at a time
>    - No credit cards
>    - Range may not be as good

I wonder if there is a 3rd option (well it's 2 really...) of trying
to get some more ethical tee shirts:

  http://www.nosweatapparel.com/

  http://www.ethicalthreads.co.uk/

Is there must be some good place to get screen printing done in
Sheffield?

Chris

--
http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/
SlugBug - the Sheffield Linux Users Group and BSD Users Group