[Fwd: Re: [SlugBug] Logo and t-shirts, caps etc.]

Bill Best bill at commedia.org.uk
Wed Mar 24 13:45:57 GMT 2004

neil and i have been inadvertently 'back-channelling' - this should now
set the record straight:

> Neil McGovern wrote:

> >SlugBug t-shirts, baseball caps and other stuff.

 > Bill Best wrote:
> i've had a look around for websites but most sites i've seen so far are
> totally abysmal and can barely work.
>
> anyone any ideas?

There's a couple of options:

1) Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com)
    + Lots of stock options
    + Easy to setup/use
    + CC processing
    - Expensive
    - US based

2) Sort it ourselves
    I'm happy to do this, but we'll loose CC facilities
    + Cheaper
    + Don't have to mess about with US posting
    - We'll need to order a few at once to make it cheaper, but we can
      still order one at a time
    - No credit cards
    - Range may not be as good

Take your pick :)