[SlugBug] Free software outreach at the Sheffield Social Forum launch?

Chris chris at slugbug.org.uk
Fri Mar 19 10:17:52 GMT 2004

Hi

There has been some interst in this on #slugbug and also
ShefNet (the wireless people) are intersted in helping
out, loads of updates on the wiki:

  Free software / Indymedia / Wirless Networking / Hacktivism

  http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Indymedia_lab

If other people can make it, have any kit or suggestions
please add them to the wiki :-)

Chris

PS If anyone is in London that weekend this event looks
   dead good:

     http://wtfcon.org/

--
http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/
SlugBug - the Sheffield Linux Users Group and BSD Users Group