[SlugBug] Free software outreach at the Sheffield Social Forum launch?

Chris chris at slugbug.org.uk
Thu Mar 4 23:56:11 GMT 2004

Hi

The Sheffield Social Forum,
http://www.sheffieldsocialforum.org/ is having a launch
event on Saturday 27th March:

  http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/2004_launch

And I was thinking that this would be a good oppertunity
for us to do some promotion of free software -- take a
couple of boxes along and do a hands-on workshop to
demonstrate to windows user that another os is possible...

Also we could take some CDs along, perhaps some live ones
and perhaps some of http://theopencd.org/, that kind of
thing....

What do people think? If would only need 2 or 3 people to
willing to turn up to make it happen...

Chris

--
http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/
SlugBug - the Sheffield Linux Users Group and BSD Users Group