[SlugBug] Wiki, routing and the last / first meeting...

Neil R Porter n.r.porter at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 26 19:53:31 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 17:57, David Leadbeater wrote:
> I'm the author of CGI:IRC[1] and involved with BOPM[2] plus I'm involved
> with Blitzed which is where irc.lug.org.uk points to (you'd be right if
> you guess I spend too much time on IRC ;-).
>
> [1]: http://cgiirc.sf.net/

Oh my goodness!  Then you are to be congratulated!  I saw CGI:IRC featured
in hotpicks (or something similar in LXF the other month).  I thought, nah,
no way... it'll be rubbish, horrible to use, etc. etc. - and then I tried
it and thought, NO WAY, how did he do that?!  It really is very VERY nice.

Are you still big on development with it or...?

--
Neil R Porter <n.r.porter at btinternet.com>