[SlugBug] Wiki, routing and the last / first meeting...

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Thu Feb 26 17:58:20 GMT 2004

> Hi
>
> The SlugBug wiki has changed IP address and is now also available
> via https and those of you unable to get to it (on ip addresses
> starting with 80.x) because of a strange routing problem should now
> be able to get it :-)
>
> The routing problem we discovered in the pub the other night is
> still there and I might be back asking for some help with it if I
> don't get anywhere...

It's not a BOGON filter getting in the way is it? Even though 80/8 was
allocated a couple of years ago, there may be the odd stupid filter out
there. Anyone on Telewest with an 82/8 address may have bumped into BOGON
issues last year when the IANA allocated the 82/8 addresses...

> I though the meet-up in the Rutland was good, not formal but still
> useful -- there were several laptops and some messing around was
> done, which was fun. Nothing formal was discussed, it was good to
> meet up with the ShefNet guys :-)

Would have turned up, but my Tuesday pub meets are many (everyone likes
meeting on Tuesdays), and trying to squeeze in a third pub at that time
of the evening is a little tricky as I generally can't get anywhere 'til
gone 7pm.

Chris...

--
\ Chris Johnson                 \ NP: Cats - 10. Skimbleshanks, The Railway
 \ cej at nightwolf.org.uk          \  Cat