[SlugBug] More weirdness from Richard Ibbotson

Neil McGovern maulkin at halon.org.uk
Tue Aug 24 13:35:35 BST 2004

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 01:20:04PM +0100, Andy Davidson wrote:

> On 22 Aug 2004, at 17:13, Neil McGovern wrote:
>
> >In general, I think I may contact Richard directly (and warn my crack
> >team of invisible lawyers) to find out what the hell is going on.

No I didn't.

It was:
---
In general, I think I may contact Richard directly (and warn my big nice
team of lawyers) to find out what the hell is going on. Unless anyone
has other suggestions that is.
---

Editing someone else's post and then attributing it to them generally
isn't nice Andy :)

> Keep posting the meeting announcements to Sheflug because Ibbotson's
> reaction is funny, not because you think there's some divine right to
> do so.

There has been an official request from RI not to post announcements to
ShefLug, which will be honoured. It's his list to run, not ours.

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3