[SlugBug] More weirdness from Richard Ibbotson

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Tue Aug 24 13:20:04 BST 2004

On 22 Aug 2004, at 17:13, Neil McGovern wrote:

> In general, I think I may contact Richard directly (and warn my crack
> team of invisible lawyers) to find out what the hell is going on.

Playing 'My Pretend Team of All Knowing and Powerful Lawyers is bigger
than Your Pretend Team of All Knowing and Powerful Lawyers' is going to
perpetuate whatever turd^Hf warfare you think is going to break out,
rather than eliminate it.

Keep posting the meeting announcements to Sheflug because Ibbotson's
reaction is funny, not because you think there's some divine right to
do so.

Andy