[SlugBug] gentoo and dhcpcd

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Fri Sep 5 01:37:20 BST 2003

Quoting Mike Dewar <m.dewar at shef.ac.uk>:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all the help - everything actually worked fine after Alan's
> suggestions - although the other two suggestions have since been
> incredibly helpfull as the whole eth0 game needs playing again once
> Gentoo's actually been installed....

Hi Mike ... I notice that all the solutions to your eth0 problem have been
made off list ( mine included, accidentally).  List admins, any chance of
changing the defaults to reply to list?  Or taking a vote on it?  Surely the
gain of useful traffic on the list is worth the risk of irrelevant but
personal traffic hitting it?

AED
--
"Ideas improve. The meaning of words participates in the improvement.
Plagiarism is necessary. Progress implies it. It embraces an author's phrase,