[SlugBug] Newbie says Hi

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Fri Jul 18 10:38:00 BST 2003

> Well, like has been said, i don't think you'll find too much.
> Have you ever used a tracker?

Yeah, I used to spend on my time on Impulse Tracker 5/6 years ago.
Trackers are great fun :)

>  A popular one on windows at the moment is
> Buzz, and you may remember things like FastTracker and ImpulseTracker.
> Well, there is a pretty decent one out for linux:
>
> http://www.reduz.com.ar/cheesetronic/

OT Question: Any ideas where you can find libraries of pretty decent
samples, if possible under a creative commons license? One of the main
problems I had with Impulse Tracker was just that - finding samples
which don't suck and which are free of use.

Cheers,