[SlugBug] The Name

Neil McGovern maulkin at halon.org.uk
Fri Jul 18 00:54:38 BST 2003

Hey all,

I don't want to tread on Bruno's feet here, but I think we need to
decide on a name ASAP.

Thus:

= VOTE =

- Put 'YES' after the hash of the option you want to vote for.
- eg:
-
- # I want this option                                           # YES
- # I don't want this option                                     #
-
- Please leave the stuff (inclusive) between the first and last '=' intact.
- Please GPG/PGP sign your vote.

#01 South yorkshire Linux User Group / Bsd User Group = SLUGBUG  #
#02 South Yorkshire Linux User Group / Bsd User Group = SYLUGBUG #
#03 South yorkshire Linux / bsd User Group            = SLUG     #
#04 South Yorkshire Linux / bsd User Group            = SYLUG    #
#05 South Yorshire Bsd & Linux User Group             = SYBLUG   #
#06 Richard Outcast Bsd Linux User Group              = ROBLUG   #
#99 None of these                                                #

= END VOTE =

Thanks,
Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?