[SlugBug] BSD and hosting

Neil R Porter n.r.porter at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 16 09:50:44 BST 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 00:10, Jonathan wrote:
> > Re: hosting.  This could turn into an argument over who's server has the
> > biggest package (ahem ;).  However, I will throw in my honest two
> > penneth and say that I actually do hosting for a living (and I know I'm
> > not the only one on here!)
>
> You do? What company? Why did I not pester you for a job when I moved
> back up from London? :)

You think I could afford you?  I doubt it!

No, it's a one man show really (i.e. self employed), and only part of my work involves panicing when a new security alert comes out.  I mainly do db backend work (read PHP/MySQL) for other people, and also SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).

Neil
--
Neil R Porter <n.r.porter at btinternet.com>