[SlugBug] Web site and stuff like that...

Jonathan jonathan at sirtis.org.uk
Wed Jul 16 00:41:41 BST 2003

Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
>>Is yours running on a leased line or a DSL connection? I did have mine
>>sitting on a DSL connection but found my browsing habits could turn the
>>machine into the slowest thing on earth, so it's housed in a nice little
>>ISP in Sheffield now.
>

> Out of curiosity...
>
> Which one is it?
> How much does it cost?

ServerSure, based in Chapeltown. Co-lo starts at £25 a month.

http://www.serversure.net/

Just so you know, I have done work there and I know the owner, but I'd
still recommend based on what I've seen of it. There, that's the insider
trading lawsuit gone ;)

It isn't Telehouse, but that's why I like it, it's real, it's friendly,
it's a bus ride away if my server dies ;)

- J