[SlugBug] Re: [Sheflug] New Sheffield LUG?

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Jul 15 21:20:08 BST 2003

On Tue 15-Jul-2003 at 05:50:29 +0100, James wrote:

[snip]

Apologies, this could have been announced properly rather than in
such an enthusiastic fashion (though I've been suprised today that
it's such a common point of view).

Sheffield Linux Users Group & BSD Users Group
    http://www.email-lists.org/mailman/listinfo/slugbug/

We are interested in having a more inclusive local user group, the
recent IRC episode underlined the brokenness of the existing
arrangements - Sheflug in it's current form is no use to me and
clearly no use to many others; if fixing it is impossible, then
'forking' seems like the logical choice.

So until Sheflug is healthy again, please feel free to join the new
list and build something fresh (nothing has been decided yet, except
that list-moderation is going to be shared ;-).

--
Bruno