[SlugBug] Avoiding Shefflug Clashes

James Wallbank james at lowtech.org
Fri Aug 22 14:32:40 BST 2003

Hi All,

I agree with Dave that it would be sociable to avoid Shefflug clashes,
so we'll rule out first Saturdays for Slugbug meets.

Has anyone any other thoughts?

One that occurs to me is that an early project could be to set up a
directional antenna to extend our LAN into the Rutland arms via
802.11b... Hey, then we could instant message each other in the pub
instead of talking! (But then again, that might just be toooo sad.)

Cheers,

James
=====

P.S. [OT] I'm going on holiday for a week tomorrow. So don't think I'm
being antisocial if I don't reply for a few days.
--
James Wallbank
Redundant Technology Initiative