[SlugBug] [HELP] UT2003 demo, ALSA and Sound

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Sat Aug 16 16:52:46 BST 2003

> What sound card do you have? If you change to a cheapo SB
> does it work?

As I've mistyped said in my first post:

I use my nvidia's NForce motherboard integrated sound chipset.
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php3?company=Nvidia&card=nForce&chip=NM2360&module=intel8x0

It's fully described in this ALSA page and this sound chipset seems
supported by ALSA. I would like to get the thing to work with the
current setup since there's plenty of other sound stuff that just works
fine.

Maybe I should try to re-enable redhat's default sound config, see if it
makes any difference?

Problem: I kinda destroyed my original modules.conf when I installed /
configured ALSA and made no backup. Can you send your modules.conf?