[SlugBug] TWAIN Camera help

Graham Cox grahamcox at cwazy.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 20:18:17 BST 2003

I have a Vivitar Vivicam 20 digital camera. This camera comes with TWAIN
drivers for Windows, as most do, and works perfectly well on windows. What I
want to do is to use it from Linux, and neither SANE or gPhoto2 support it.
What's more - after quite a bit of searching I have been unable to find any
way to use it in Linux...

I'm fairly sure that a while back I found a gPhoto or SANE interface to use
windows TWAIN drivers, but I can't find any sign of it's existance any more,
and was wondering if anyone knew of such a beast and where to get it. Or,
even better, if anyone knew of a way to get this camera to work...

--
Graham