[SlugBug] FIXED: ext3 magic anyone?

Mr. Adam ALLEN adam at dynamicinteraction.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 22:36:33 BST 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 20:47, Mr. Adam ALLEN wrote:
> I've got problems with my main hard-drive- it has sort of died.
> It was split into a number of partitions- some of which I've been able
> to rescue with an ext2 driver under windows. There's a bit of data on /
> (hdc2) which I can't modify.
>
> Putting the drive into another machine,

One day I'll remember that reply to list button... I've just advised
myself that it's fixed.

Since I didn't check grub.conf on the slave machine it was using
ide-scsi emulation on the harddrive (thinking it was working with the
cd-drive instead).

It's fsck'd the partition and so I'm backing things up right now.

--
Regards,
Adam Allen.

adam at dynamicinteraction.co.uk