[SlugBug] slugbug.org.uk - what do you want!?

James Mears james at mearsonline.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 17:15:29 BST 2003

Something like phpnuke would be great :-)

Ohh there I go... Top posting again.... (*slap wrists)

Is there anyway that we can have the reply address for the mailing list
set as the reply address for posts?
When I hit reply it always wants to reply to the original address of the
sender and not the list ;-(

James