[SlugBug] Revolution OS - The Showroom, Saturday 26 July at 4.00pm

Mr. Adam ALLEN adam at dynamicinteraction.co.uk
Sun Aug 3 00:44:55 BST 2003

> On Wed 16-Jul-2003 at 04:05:28PM +0100, Chris Croome wrote:
> >
> > Sheffield Indymedia [1] has organised a showing of
> > Revolution OS [2] at the Showroom [3]:
> >
> >   "REVOLUTION OS": the inside story of the computer
> >   hackers who rebelled against the proprietary software
> >   model and Microsoft to create GNU/Linux and the Open
> >   Source movement.

If anyone wanted to go an see it in Sheffield- (I did but couldnt' make
it), then scundog (Doncaster/Scunthorpe Linux User Group) is making a
showing of RevolutionOS this coming Tuesday:

 http://www.scundog.org/scunforum/viewtopic.php?t=43&highlight=

(i'm sure anybody else would be welcome ;-)

--
Regards,
Adam Allen.

adam at dynamicinteraction.co.uk