[Shefflea-broadband] BT Proxy server document

Andy Wynne awynne at ssclc.net
Wed Nov 2 18:27:17 GMT 2005

Colleagues,

The attached document from BT was prepared to support schools in
configuring networks and proxy servers, including ISA servers to work
with BT's proxy servers. Apologies for the late issue of this document,
I hope it is helpful.

We are aware of a number of schools with continuing issues oustanding
with BT. Can I ask that if you do have continuing problems since the
half term change, you report via the SIMS helpdesk. If you report by
email, copying me, we will try to ensure that issues are chased up. If
you have reported issues and had no response from BT, please email me
with details.

Best regards,

Andy

=========