[sheffield-coops] Are there any co-operative schools in Sheffield?

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Thu May 9 11:45:40 GMT 2013

Hi

I'm writing on behalf of sheffield.coop which is a network for
co-operative in Sheffield.

We were wondering if there are any co-operative schools in Sheffield?

We have also been discussing putting on a workshop on co-operative schools in
Sheffield for Co-operatives Fortnight and we were also wondering if this is
something you would be interested in working with us on?

I have copied this email to our open email list and would welcome
replies to also be copied there:

- sheffield-coops at email-lists.org

All the best

Chris