[sheffield-coops] Co-operative corner at the Green Fair, 13th of July

Gareth Roberts gareth.roberts at regather.net
Wed May 8 20:50:39 GMT 2013

Hi Yvonne,
Thanks for the email. A co-ops corner at the green fair is on the agenda
for tomorrows meeting. Regather teamed up with Radical Roots last year to
do a co-ops corner in the beer tent which worked well and plan is to widen
participation and do it again at green fair and other community events over
summer. Treebeard Chris has already been in touch re. Green Fair with me
because likelihood is we'd do a deal on the Regather marquee hire price to
include stall pitch, advert, benefits etc. in return for organising a
co-ops corner. Regather has secured a (very) small grant from Council to
support this work, focusing on raising awareness of co-ops in city and
developing sheffield.coop network.

In relation to SENTA was that Suzy Cornwall Ball by any chance?

Thanks, Gareth