[sheffield-coops] Co-operative meeting

Mark Gill mark.gill at wealth.coop
Wed May 8 15:59:51 GMT 2013

To whom it may concern,

I am emailing to confirm my attendance, I am a substitute for Charles Mosley of Co-operative Wealth

Many thanks

Mark Gill
Independent Financial Adviser
Mobile -  +44 (0) 7966 001403
Office - +44 (0) 114 2131310
email - mark.gill at wealth.coop
www.wealth.coop

Co-operative Wealth
Aizlewood's Mill
Nursery Street
Sheffield
S3 8GG

"Co-operative Wealth is a trading name of Co-operative Independent Financial Solutions Ltd, which is an appointed representative of Sense Network Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail is private and confidential. Access by or disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient for any reason other than the business purpose for which the message is intended, is unauthorised. If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Co-operative Wealth Management Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Co-operative Wealth unless otherwise specifically stated.

Registered Address: Aizlewood’s Mill, Nursery Street, Sheffield.  S3 8GG.  Registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 08049376."