[sheffield-coops] Green Fair Co-Ops Stall Rota - 13th July, 11-5

Gareth Roberts gareth.roberts at regather.net
Tue Jul 9 17:57:03 GMT 2013

Attached are images of the town hall banner I mentioned.

I'm getting details of 6 other sheffield co-ops attending the Green Fair
from organisers tomorrow - so hopefully with that we can link up in some
way. My understanding is that we will be situated together at the event, so
it may be simply a case of ensuring there is some 'general' info about
co-ops on a table and people to talk to about their experience of
co-operating in Sheffield. I have a box of literature, stickers, posters
and a few objects that myself and Steve Thompson have put together.

Folding chairs - if it easier we can bring those along with the marquees
and other items we are providing.

Any further offers to help out on the stall?