[sheffield-coops] Green Fair Co-Ops Stall Rota - 13th July, 11-5

Jonathan Cook jonathan at beighton72.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jul 7 17:02:28 GMT 2013

I can commit to the opening slot along with Gareth

We are less than a week away so this rota needs filling, there was a
mention of Emma Green / Fairshares and Co-Op Values... I don't know her,
but may I suggest a personal message to ask if she could commit to
slot/s on the rota?

And perhaps a call-out to, say, Sheffield Co-op Devt Group (SCDG)?

Any other likely people/groups?

It sounds as though the stall is sorted: I could bring a couple of
folding chairs (although I'll be coming from Rotherham so if anyone
nearer can definitely bring some that would be good to hear)

I am offering to make and bring a homemade banner - but before I do,
what is the one from the Town Hall balcony? Does this say Sheffield
Co-ops?

It sounds as though we are sorted for "general" publicity about the
co-op movement, but I would suggest if ANYone from any Sheffield co-op
wants to drop off a handfull of flyers this would be a good chance for
free publicity .... is that OK?

cheers
Jonathan
Webarchitects co-op