[sheffield-coops] Sheffield.Coop Meeting at the WaveLab

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 12:46:34 GMT 2013

Hi

There is a new medialab in the CADS building where we are based,
WaveLab:

- https://twitter.com/wavelabsheff

And this would be a great place to combine a meeting to discuss the
future direction of sheffield.coop and to also have a hands-on session
where people can updates their co-operatives entries on the site --
there are lots of workstations we can use.

The WaveLab is open from 11:30am and I'd suggest we have a meeting /
hands-on session from 11:30am to 1pm one weekday in a couple of weeks
time and I have created a Doodle so people can suggest which day would
work for them:

- http://www.doodle.com/a5e54kcdnhzpz5i6

I hope this is OK with everybody.

All the best