[SCR-Potential-Investors] Share Offer Launch on Tuesday evening

jean.sheffieldrenewables.org.uk jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Fri Oct 28 16:31:57 GMT 2016

 Hello everyone,

 Just a quick reminder about our new Share Offer Launch on Tuesday
 evening at 7 pm at the Quaker Meeting House, near the Cathedral.

 We have reduced the amount of capital we need to raise as we decided
 that Schemes 3 & 4 were not sufficiently developed.  We are therefore
 now aiming for £70,000 to build the Scheme at Lembas and one other that
 is awaiting final agreements.

 For those of you not able to attend the Launch, the Share Offer
 documents will be sent out on Wednesday, November 2nd.

 Regards,
 Jean Tinsley
 Sheffield Renewables