[SCR-Potential-Investors] New Share Offer launch November 1st.

Jean Tinsley jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Wed Oct 19 12:52:09 GMT 2016

Dear all,

Our new Share Offer is being launched on Tuesday, November 1st at the
Quaker Meeting House, 10 St James St, S1 2EW.  The meeting starts at 7
pm, tea and coffee will be available at 6.45 pm.

We are hoping to raise £150,000 to install solar PV on three or four
more community buildings - the first of these will be at Lembas, the
wholefood, vegetarian co-operative.  The Share Offer will close on
December 31st.

We will also be having a stall at the Peace & Craft Fair at the Town
Hall on Saturday, November 5th from 11 am - 4.30 pm, and at South
Yorkshire Energy Centre on Saturday, November 12th from 11 am - 3 pm as
part of the Green Homes event.

Full details of the Share Offer and an application form will be on our
website on November 1st.  Some members have already asked me to send
them the documents.  These will be sent out on November 3rd.

Please pass this information on to any groups you belong to, or anyone
you think may be interested in investing.

Regards,

Jean Tinsley, Sheffield Renewables

--
Sheffield Renewables Ltd is a registered society under The Co-operative & Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, reg.no. IP030736

---