[SCR-Potential-Investors] Sheffield Renewables talk, etc.

Jean Tinsley jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Wed Nov 28 17:04:57 GMT 2012

Dear Potential Investor,

We have arranged another session when you can come along to meet us,
learn more about Sheffield Renewables and have all your questions about
the Share Offer answered.  This will take place on Tuesday, December 4th
at 6.30pm at Scotia Works, Leadmill Rd, S1 4SE.

We are also having a stall at Sharrow Vale Market on Sunday, December
16th from 12 noon to 4 pm.  Do come along for a chat - look out for the
bright orange gazebo.

We have now raised just over £114,000.  We really hope that most
investments will arrive before Christmas, so that we don't have too much
work to do in the week after Christmas, as the Share Offer closes on
December 31st.

If you have any questions, please ring the office on 0114 250 8367 - the
office is not staffed all the time, but if you leave your number we will
respond as soon as we can.

Regards,
Jean Tinsley
Sheffield Renewables

--
Sheffield Renewables Ltd is registered in England & Wales, reg.no. IP030736