[SCR-Potential-Investors] Sheffield Renewables - only 6 weeks to go - we're getting closer!

Jean Tinsley jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Wed Nov 14 15:11:11 GMT 2012

Dear Potential Investor,

Thank you for your interest in investing with us.

Our investors are the most important part of Sheffield Renewables and
will ensure we are successful. We would really love you to join us and
to make our shared dream of renewable energy in Sheffield a reality.

We'd like to give you a few updates on how we're doing:

  * We have received over *£100,000 *of investments so far, this is *41%
    *of our total. We're getting closer!
  * We have been *nominated for a Sheffield Transition* *award.*
  * It is now possible for you to buy shares for your friends as a
    *Christmas present. *Look out for our upcoming carol 'I'm dreaming
    of a green Christmas'!

The share offer aims to pay 3% interest, this will be matched by a
payment into a 'community benefit fund'. You will be able to withdraw
your shares after 5 years and can claim EIS tax relief.

*What are the next steps?*

If you are still interested in investing there are several ways you can
learn more about us:

  * Please *read* our share offer document. It has information about us
    and the share offer, and is quite an interesting read.   It is
    available online at:
    http://www.sheffieldrenewables.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ShareOfferDoc.pdf
    or we can *post* it to you.*
    *
  * *Visit* our website: www.sheffieldrenewables.org
    <http://www.sheffieldrenewables.org>
  * *'like'* us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter: really great
    resources for up to date information.
  * *Pop-in and have a cup of tea with us*. Emma our General Manager or
    one of our volunteers will be hosting drop-in sessions at Scotia
    Works, Leadmill Road , Sheffield, S1 4SE on Mondays from 12 noon -2pm.
  * You can always just *call* us on 0114 250 8367 - we love to have a chat.
  * Keep checking your e-mail; we'll be sending something out soon
    regarding our upcoming talks.

We would really like you to join us and help us the Jordan Dam project
succeed.

Kind regards,

Jean Tinsley

Sheffield Renewables Volunteer

--
Sheffield Renewables Ltd is registered in England & Wales, reg.no. IP030736