[SCR-Potential-Investors] URGENT – Take 2 minutes to help Sheffield Renewables!

Jean Tinsley jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Wed Jun 22 14:27:20 GMT 2011

Dear Potential Investors,

As you probably know, our Jordan Dam project is moving forward rapidly,
and we are now looking for grants to help us build the scheme. The
online community *EnergyShare* is offering up to £100,000 for projects
like ours. To win these grants, we need to get as many ‘supporters’ as
possible signed up on their website by the end of the month. If you want
to help us by signing up,  just follow the instructions below.

Why you might want to do this:

    * It could win us much of the grant funding which Jordan Dam needs
      to go ahead
    * It’s a great way to tell us you’re out there, and willing to help
    * It will publicly show the level of support we have

Why you might not want to:

    * You may receive unwanted emails from EnergyShare

How to become a Sheffield Renewables ‘supporter’ on EnergyShare:

·1) Go to our EnergyShare profile page here:
http://www.energyshare.com/sheffield-renewables/ and click “Support this
group” on the right hand side of the page.

·2) Click the “Sign Up” button, choose a user name, enter your email
address and fill out the other questions with the red asterisks beside
them. When this is complete, click “Sign Up” and the site will send you
an email.

·3)Open this email, and click the link in to automatically complete your
registration and register your support for us.

We think this is a great way to show the level of support we have -
please take a few moments to support our page!

Thank-you

Mark Wells

Treasurer – Sheffield Renewables

P.S Pass this message on to any friends or family who might want to help!