[SCR-Potential-Investors] Fw: Sheffield Renewables Investor event

Jean Tinsley jean.tinsley at phonecoop.coop
Thu Jun 9 11:52:59 GMT 2011

Hello all,
Thank you to those who have replied to me about the event on June 29th after reading our newsletter.  The following should have gone out to you last week, but a glitch occurred somewhere in the system, so apologies for rather short notice.
Jean Tinsley
Sheffield Renewables.
-------- Original Message -------- Subject:  Sheffield Renewables Investor event