[SCR-Potential-Investors] Investor Invite - reminder - it's not too late to book

Jean Tinsley jean.tinsley at phonecoop.coop
Tue Apr 26 15:19:06 GMT 2011

 Investor Invite

Dear potential investor,

We anticipate launching our next Share Offer in early autumn.  This offer will allow us to raise initial capital and will pave the way for a full public share offer later in the year.

As with our previous offer, this will be targeted at a select group of existing members of Sheffield Renewables and those who have expressed an interest in investing with us, either by making a pledge on our website or indicating an interest on one of our Volunteer, Support, Invest forms at a public event.

For those of you who would like more information, or the chance to talk to us in person before the launch, we are organising an event on Saturday, May 7th.  This will be a tour (by minibus) of our two hydro power sites (Jordan Dam and Kelham Island) and a sandwich lunch followed by or preceded by a brief presentation and question & answer session, when we will be introducing our draft Offer Document.  You will therefore have the opportunity to contribute to shaping our offer.

There will be 2 groups:
Group A 10.30 am to 2.30 pm (starts with tour);
Group B 11.30 am to 3.30 pm (starts with presentation).
Both groups will have a sandwich lunch at the Riverside Café/Bar at 12.30 pm.

We will be meeting either at the Riverside Cafe/Bar in Mowbray St, S3 8EN or at Kelham Island  The room for the presentation at the Riverside Cafe is up a flight of stairs.  Please let us know if this will be a problem for you and we will make alternative arrangements.  Full details will be sent when you book a place.

PLEASE NOTE: at Jordan Dam the tour will necessitate a short walk on a slightly uneven footpath.  Please wear appropriate footwear.

To book a place for either group A or group B, please send an email by Tuesday, May 3rd  to: jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk or write to Jean Tinsley, Sheffield Renewables, South Yorkshire Energy Centre, 25 Alexandra Road, Sheffield, S2 3EE.  Please state your preference for group A or B, or 'no preference' if you do not mind.  You will be sent confirmation of your place on the tour.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jean Tinsley
Director