[SCR-Potential-Investors] Sheffield Renewables Share Offer

Jean Tinsley, Sheffield Renewables jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Wed Apr 13 10:41:03 GMT 2011

Dear potential investor,

We anticipate launching our next Share Offer in early summer. This offer will allow us to raise initial capital and will pave the way for a full public share offer later in the year.

As with our previous offer, this will be targeted at a select group of existing members of Sheffield Renewables and those who have expressed an interest in investing with us, either by making a pledge on our website or by indicating an interest on one of our Volunteer/Support/Invest forms at a public event.

For those of you who would like more information, or the chance to talk to us in person before the launch, we are organising a free event on Saturday, May 7th. This will be a tour (by minibus) of our two hydro power sites (Jordan Dam and Kelham Island) and a sandwich lunch followed by, or preceded by, a brief presentation and question & answer session.  We will be introducing our draft Offer Document and you will therefore have the opportunity to contribute to shaping our offer.

There will be 2 groups:

Group A 10.30 am to 2.30 pm (starts with tour);

Group B 11.30 am to 3.30 pm (starts with presentation).

Both groups will have a sandwich lunch at the Riverside Café/Bar at 1 pm.

We will be meeting either at the Riverside Cafe/Bar in Mowbray St, S3 8EN or at Kelham Island.  The room for the presentation at the Riverside Cafe is up a flight of stairs. Please let us know if this will be a problem for you and we will make alternative arrangements. Full details will be sent when you book a place.

PLEASE NOTE: at Jordan Dam the tour will necessitate a short walk on a slightly uneven footpath.

To book a place please send an email by Wednesday, April 27th to: jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk or write to Jean Tinsley, Sheffield Renewables, South Yorkshire Energy Centre, 25 Alexandra Road, Sheffield, S2 3EE. Please state your preference for group A or B, or 'no preference' if you do not mind. You will be sent confirmation of your place on the tour.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jean Tinsley

Director