[ptx] 360deg Pano error? (CVS)

Sebastien Perez-Duarte sbprzd+ptx at gmail.com
Sat May 27 10:26:23 BST 2006

On 5/27/06, Peter Suetterlin <P.Suetterlin at astro.uu.nl> wrote:
> > I just tried a 360/180 panorama (with the latest PTmender) and I did
> > not get the result you got. Would you mind trying the same panorama
> > with nona and PTmender to see if there is any difference?

I also see this error with CVS version of hugin and panotools in
linux. There is a stripe in the TIFF images produced by hugin (I
guess), before stitching with enblend.

The missing strip is on the far right of the images (on the 360° line)
and is 3 pixels wide in a 1000 pixels wide image, 28 pixels wide in a
5000 pixels image

If I use PTStitcher or PTmender I don't get the missing pixels. If I
use command line nona on the same script I get the missing strip.

So the fix for now is: use PTmender on the command line.

Sébastien