[ptx] 360deg Pano error? (CVS)

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Sat May 27 02:07:40 BST 2006

Hi Pit,

I just tried a 360/180 panorama (with the latest PTmender) and I did
not get the result you got. Would you mind trying the same panorama
with nona and PTmender to see if there is any difference?

Thanks!

 Peter Suetterlin twisted the bytes to say:

  Hi all,

 Peter> I finally managed to compile the CVS (as of 20060521), after upgrading
 Peter> libpano and wxGTK to the latest versions, too.
 Peter> However, now a sample pano I tried to stich does not wrap cleanly around
 Peter> at 360deg, but there is a small black stripe on the left side of the
 Peter> images.  Also, there seems to miss a part on the left side.
 Peter> I (try to) attach a scaled-down single image that should make
 Peter> the problem clear.

  Pit

 Peter> --
 Peter> Dr. Peter "Pit" Suetterlin                 http://www.astro.uu.nl/~suetter
 Peter> Sterrenkundig Instituut Utrecht
 Peter> Tel.: +31 (0)30 253 5225                   P.Suetterlin at astro.uu.nl

--
Daniel M. German                  "We die. That may be the meaning of life.
                                   But we do language. That may be