[ptx] about.xrs missing

Sebastien Perez-Duarte sbprzd at gmail.com
Sat May 13 08:08:07 BST 2006

Hello

Trying to compile from CVS, getting the sources is no problem (the
syntax has changed, so the doc on the hugin page should be modified,
see http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=77506).

However the compilation stops with the following error
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/seb/downloads/hugin/src/hugin/xrc'
[...]
touch stamp-xrc
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `about.xrs', needed by `stamp-xrs'.  Stop.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/seb/downloads/hugin/src/hugin/xrc'

I could not find any file ending in xrs, there are many in xrc but that's all.

In src/hugin/xrc the xrs files are not really needed, so I modified
the Makefile, but then the compilation stops elsewhere... so my simple
trick did not work. Is something missing?

Thanks