[ptx] Need volunteer for Enblend Intel Mac

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Fri May 12 12:21:55 BST 2006

Hi,

As HuginOSX is not working universal yet (there is still a serious
bug), you should download the PPC version on hugin.sourceforge.net
(it works with Rosetta). Once you made the panorama, you should
output it as multiple TIFF files, and you are ready to test enblend.

You can test the binary in my experimental Universal Binary package
mentioned below.

My script contains a patch to fix the malloc problem when cross
compiling i386 version on ppc. In order to build universal binaries,
you need all the dependancies compiled as universal. Except that, the
current build system should work ok.

Ippei

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com