[ptx] Bug report: Hugin and 16 bit images, and fulla

dmg dmgerman at uvic.ca
Thu May 11 19:03:25 BST 2006

Last night I was using Hugin to stitch a 360 1-row panorama (8
photos) as I was trying to test PTmender in 16 bit mode.

Hugin kept crashing on me when I was placing control points. I can't
seem to reproduce it, it was very random (and very annoying).

I also found that sometimes Hugin does not write a script that correct
corresponds to the parameters displayed in the stitch window (for
instance, I specify high resolution TIFF, but the output format is JPG
in the generated TXT.

This was using Hugin OS X Buit 060422

BTW, 16 bit stitching seems to work just fine (except for the massive
amount of memory required to post-process the photos, but that is not
a panotools problem :)

I also tried to use fulla. How does one specify the location of the
PTlens database? Is there a document that describes how to use it
vignetting removal feature?

thanks again,

daniel

--