[ptx] can you give me some advice in compiling hugin on windows

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sun May 7 15:22:54 BST 2006

xdenly schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> I am using the windows xp,studio .net 2003,and download the lasted hugin
> source code.
>
> With the help of Pablo , I can build the libpano project now.
>
> But when compiling the whole hugin project,there are many errors as below:
>
> d:\hugin_build\hugin\src\include\PT\PanoToolsInterface.h(174): error
> C3861: ¡°execute_stack_new¡±

You need a newer libpano. If you download the latest snapshot from
http://panotools.sourceforge.net/snapshots/libpano12.tar.gz
and place it in the libs/libpano/pano12 directory. The pano12.vcproj
included with that snapshot should work out of the box.
Just set WXWIDGEST_HOME and JDK_HOME environment variables. They should
point the the root of the wxwidgets source and the java jdk.

> And I cannot find the vig_optimize.cpp file too.

the vig_optimize file is an experimental tool and not needed for regular
use. Just remove its project from the solution.

> I follow the description in the "windows_DOT_NET_compile.txt"
> and try all I can to do for almost two weeks , but fail.

Sorry, I haven't kept them up to date with the new libpano developments.