[ptx] can you give me some advice in compiling hugin on windows

xdenly xdenly at 126.com
Sun May 7 11:52:39 BST 2006

Hello,

I am using the windows xp,studio .net 2003,and download the lasted hugin source code.

With the help of Pablo , I can build the libpano project now.

But when compiling the whole hugin project,there are many errors as below:

d:\hugin_build\hugin\src\include\PT\PanoToolsInterface.h(174): error C3861: ¡°execute_stack_new¡±

And I cannot find the vig_optimize.cpp file too.

I follow the description in the "windows_DOT_NET_compile.txt" and try all I can to do for almost two weeks , but fail.

Do someone have ever compiled the hugin on windows?

Any suggestion is appreciate.

Thanks.

Denly.