[ptx] Changes to the library

dmg dmgerman at uvic.ca
Sat May 6 21:20:28 BST 2006

Hi everybody,

I moved the CreatePanorama function (and all that are needed by it)
into the libpano library. This will make it possible for programs to
directly interact with it rather than using PTmender.

The function's prototype is:

int CreatePanorama(fullPath ptrImageFileNames[], int counterImageFiles, fullPath *panoFileName, fullPath *scriptFileName);

that means that it is still necessary to create the script file. We
could potentially get rid of the need for the script file but I think
it is easier to use than filling a complex data structure (and less
error prone).

I some of you could:

* download the latest version (2.8.2)
* Compile it
* Try PTmender and hugin on it

I would appreciate it. It is working for me (OS X)

I am going to start modifying clens to take advantage of it.

dmg

--
Daniel M. German                  "Beware of bugs in the above code;
                                   I have only proved it